Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 22nd, 2011 15:00

Bluetooth peripheral device driver for Vista 32 bit

I am trying to use Bluetooth Stereo headset BSH10. it is keep on giving error 'Bluetooth peripheral device driver not available' driver not available on Dell website too. bluetooth device working fine with mobile phone or other laptop but not with mine. software & everything updated. from device manager when selected Bluetooth peripheral device for update, it is saying updates can not search.

1 Message

February 22nd, 2012 06:00

My window was corrupted , then i again installed a new window i.e vista basic 32 . I sucessfully installed all the drivers except few which i tried best but failed. these are as followed please.

a. base system device

b. bluethooth peripheral device

c. network controller device 

kindly guide me how i would be able to cope up with this problem please. i am using vostro 1500..

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

February 22nd, 2012 14:00

gmbajoi,

The desktop/notebook system utility and the chipset drivers need installed first or the rest of the drivers will fail to install. How to Download and Install Drivers in the Correct Order

Rick

1 Message

December 1st, 2012 00:00

bluetooth peripheral device driver download missing will not go away no mater what maner you put them in. Sen t mine to Hustion Texis to ndell they could not make it work just a defict product.

No Events found!