Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

June 1st, 2015 00:00

Dell Inspiron N4110 Windows 10 upgrade..

I found out the Microsoft had installed a program on my laptop after I restarted it. It was a program letting me know that Windows 10 was available for download today..

Apparently Microsoft says Windows 10 WILL RUN PERFECTLY on the laptop.. But I wanted to check with the Dell Community..

SO IS THIS LEGIT.. Are the drivers for the Inspiron N4110 updated for support with Windows 10?

I'm currently running Windows 7 Ultimate x64. Thinking of upgrading...

2 Posts

January 2nd, 2017 02:00

Just use the combination of buttons either F2 or Fn and F2 together at the same time.If not download its official driver from Dell Support Website with the name of your laptop.

If none of these works, please clean install Windows 10 and install its drivers properly again.

Hope that it will fix your problem.

• 

16.7K Posts

June 1st, 2015 11:00

AthphaneKhaleel,

Unfortunately, I do not think that is correct information. Microsoft's planned release date is July 29th. As far as drivers for your Inspiron N4110 Dell does not have any Windows 10 drivers available for download and will not have an until the Windows 10 release date gets closer.

7 Technologist

• 

16K Posts

June 1st, 2015 13:00

Windows 10 RTM is not available for download today, there was however an update issued to Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 users informing them that their device is eligible and that they should register their email in order to get the free upgrade. See here for details:

http://dellwindowsreinstallationguide.com/2015/06/01/01062015-microsoft-prepare-windows-7-and-windows-8-1-users-for-windows-10/

Also here:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/windows-10-faq?ocid=win10_auxapp_context#ui-id-31

2 Posts

September 5th, 2015 08:00

As far as I know, Windows 10 works properly on Dell Inspiron N4110. Though its driver is not updated yet to be compatible for Windows 10, you can install all the drivers on Windows 10 using Driverpack Solution 14.5. I am currently running Windows 10 Pro on my laptop and all the drivers are working properly. It is advisable to clean install Windows 7 Ultimate, install all the drivers and then upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. If you meet that then you can install Windows 10.

January 14th, 2016 06:00

Hello. Regarding this topic, I ended up updating into Windows 10 and I had not had major problems up until 10 days ago when I realized I could not use anything on my task bar. I have spent hours dealing with Windows about this and after all trials they have informed me that all this is due to the system. Since Dell has no drivers for Inspiron N4110 apparently I am stuck with a computer that cannot go back to previous versions of Windows and with a system that malfunctions????

Are you aware of any possible solution? It seems Dell is not planning to do any tests or develop any drivers for Windows 10 on this system.

January 20th, 2016 01:00

Jesse, I am totally stuck with a Windows 10 that has blocked so many features in my computer. Any solution you can propose? I posted my case below.

4 Operator

• 

11.1K Posts

January 20th, 2016 07:00

Jesse, I am totally stuck with a Windows 10 that has blocked so many features in my computer. Any solution you can propose? I posted my case below.

I would re-install whichever OS you were using before you upgraded to Windows 10.

Dell is not going to help you.

1 Message

February 8th, 2016 08:00

I recently received an UPDATE on windows 10 (I had upgraded a few months back). After the new update, the WiFi stopped working. And I don't understand why Dell is not providing support drivers for some laptops (like mine Inspiron N4110).

3 Posts

December 10th, 2016 19:00

I just install win 10 pro on my dell 4110 ... but I still can't turn my Wi-Fi on :emotion-6: some one help me please, I also use driverpack solution ,but nothing change with my Wi-Fi

answer please...

August 23rd, 2019 03:00

I have a Dell vostro laptops 3000 series and i want to install windows in it. For personal purpose is it must to download windows 10 from Microsoft or i can download from other sources?

No Events found!