Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 5th, 2016 08:00

Inspiron 3551 windows 10 - wireless connectivity issue

Very often my wireless connection fails and when I run troubleshooting utility I get a message "One or two network protocols missing". When I restart the laptop the problems generally disappears but not always. Can anyone suggest a solution? Thanks

1 Message

April 5th, 2016 09:00

I had the same issue. I would log in and after a while my connection would kick off. I would re-boot my computer and my connection would come back and after awhile disconnect. I finally updated my 'adapter network' and since then I no lose my internet connection. By the way I had just received my lap top back from dell due to having hard drive failures... I've had my laptop less than a year and two hard drives later sent the computer to them to resolve the problem,,, So far I've had someone call me and tell me they were from dell and saw that I had a virus and talked me into allowing them to get into my computer and afterward try and sell me an anti-virus program. After being suspicious I called Dell and they had no record of their technicians calling me. How these people got my number and knew I had computer problems has me wondering if Dell employees are in on it... Be careful!!

No Events found!