Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

JB

March 14th, 2016 19:00

Windows 10 Bluetooth AVCRP not working

I have a problem with AVRCP with 2 Bluetooth Stereo Receivers that I use with my headphones.  These 2 worked perfectly under Win 8.1 but now refuse to Pause, Forward or Reverse tracks, fortunately volume control still works.  The latest drivers are the least reliable at establishing a connection. The last BT driver from Win 8.1 Upgrade seems the best but still no AVRCP (BT driver 12.0.0.6261 from 03/15 and none of the earlier are as good)

My BT Receivers do not have displays so I don’t have that problem. I generally play music from my Dell Inspiron 17R which has a Broadcom Wi-Fi / BT card and use WMP: I really dislike most of the Apps because I am not using a small screen with touch (I use a Wacom Touch & Pen with a 17 inch screen) so have uninstalled those Apps with that option. (Groove Music does not)

For Dell:  Service Tag:-<ADMIN NOTE: Service tag removed per privacy policy> and I am running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit (new licence) with all the latest updates for the OS and hardware drivers from Dell. The latest drivers are unreliable, they do not connect if WMP (12.0.10011.16506 currently) is playing, fail to reconnect if I wander out of range and sometimes need the Device deleting and re Pairing.

No Responses!
No Events found!