Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 16th, 2017 20:00

Familiarity with DevOps tool

Hello ,

I am interested to learn DevOps , but I am not sure if  there is a possibility to use any of the DevOps tool to work with Storage platform ?

Let me know if anyone has used any automation tools such as Ansible ,Puppet or any containerized tool such as Docker . Please share your experience.

Thanks!

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

April 25th, 2018 01:00

DellEMC provides a couple of tools for your purpose:

storops: python lib for managing VNX/Unity system(https://github.com/emc-openstack/storops)

Puppet-unity: Puppet module for Unity system(dellemc/unity · Puppet Forge)

Think this may help

Thanks

Peter

May 20th, 2021 02:00

The reason why DevOps is popular as it allows to create product much faster than it was by the traditional approach. The main part of DevOps includes understanding the lifecycle of product development. Also, it helps to create better -quality software, making sure that it will be deployed more quickly and reliably. This is achieved by collaboration between teams. Here teams refer to the Development team & IT Operations team. It is not just the collaboration between these two teams which allow delivering better software, but also the integrity between Development & Operation teams which results in improved software, delivered at a greater speed.

No Events found!