Start a Conversation

Unsolved

J

12 Posts

April 22nd, 2019 07:00

3020 MT, RX 570 does not work

I ve a dell optiplex 3020 MT and i got a brand new rx 570 4gb mining edition. i replaced the psu to a thermaltake 700w and i use a 24 pin to 8 pin connector for the the motherboard . My computer just works fine but when the GPU is installed the computer turns on, CPU fan is spinning / GPU fans too /the lights are on but no display, nothing shown on the screen. i put the the VGA cable to the convertor and then i plug it into the GPU. the computer turns on but no boot and nothing shown on the screen again . and when i plug the VGA cable into the motherboard it works and i can see the GPU information on CPUZ. .i updated the bios to the latest version that i found on dell website, and put the boot mode on UEFI . i put secure boot OFF and legacy option roms ON? but the same thing happened. so what other ways i can try ? ? Note i m plugging the 8 in the GPU and every other cable is plugging properly.

12 Posts

I don t think it s a fake card, i got it from a well known supplyer in my country.

are there eny other things i could try?

9 Legend

• 

47K Posts

Secure Boot must be OFF with CSM Legacy Option roms ON in bios.

Even with that I doubt that it works due to insufficient power on the 3.3v / 5v  rails combined.

You also may have a fake card.

EVGA 750B1 or 700B1 works but B2 BQ G2 W1 N1 does not for the exact power issue.

9 Legend

• 

47K Posts

April 23rd, 2019 08:00

This is not the Joe's Crab Shack Fake RX570 support board.

R series cards require secure boot OFF in bios.

Not using specific adapter and power supply is also an issue.

THESE ARE TOTALLY FAKETHESE ARE TOTALLY FAKE

No Events found!