Start a Conversation

Unsolved

G

6 Posts

August 2nd, 2019 01:00

Dell optiplex 3010 dont open

Hey guys help hownto fix my optiolex 3010 dont open after i changed my processor. I tried cleaning the ram but still dosent work.

2.5K Posts

August 2nd, 2019 07:00

3010 what, case form factor is it. MT, DT, SFF, USFF, All-in-one (it came as 5 different PCs, not 1)

what does open mean the case lid stuck? it has screws that need offing.

RTM the manual is free to read at dell.com and clicking on the correct book matching your unstated case

shows, all steps to get access to it.  dell.com,  click support then tell it what PC you have. bingo.

I am stuck here Don't  open.  what does that mean? exactly...  sorry …..

2.5K Posts

August 2nd, 2019 07:00

what process, exact spec, ?? did you bend socket pins as many do , never seen the fact that the pins are all

crazy fragile !!!!

478 Posts

August 2nd, 2019 13:00

savvy, I think he doesn't understand you any more than most English speakers do. When he says it doesn't open, he probably means it doesn't boot. I.E. No workie to you. Si? I can't help, and I' m pretty sure you can't, but please proceed to tell him about steps to replace the cmos battery and direct him to your web page.

6 Professor

• 

7.3K Posts

August 2nd, 2019 17:00

By "what process," I think savvy2 meant "what processor."  What is the old and new processor?  Was BIOS updated first?  Did you see if it still works with the old processor?  And of course, please don't forget to mention the case size - MT, DT, SFF, or USFF?

No Events found!