Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 29th, 2010 17:00

Dell Spare parts

Hello, somebody can help me ? I need riser card for poweredge r310 and r510 (4x3.5"), i searched on dell website and i couldn't found nothing, called dell too.... but them couldn't help me..... so where i can found dell poweredge spare parts?
Thanks

7 Technologist

• 

16.3K Posts

May 29th, 2010 19:00

You said you "called dell" ... who did you call?  Call Technical Support.  So long as it is a part that can be replaced in the event it fails, they can find and get give you the part number.  In the unlikely event that the riser itself cannot be replaced (so doesn't have an individual part number), then it will be part of a package or kit part number with some other part - like the motherboard.  This is probably not the case, but even if it were, Tech Support should be able to find the part number for you.  Sales does best when then are given part numbers ... they are not as effective when searching for a part by description that they have no idea what it is.  The part number should be on the existing riser in your system(s) ... you can get it off of that.

884 Posts

May 30th, 2010 13:00

The R310 has two risers. Left riser part number: K511K - Right riser part number: N357K

The R520 has two different riser options. Option 1: 3xPCIe 8x slots: H949M - Option 2: 1 x PCIe 16x slot: Y907R

No Events found!