Start a Conversation

Unsolved

RS

1 Message

December 4th, 2019 01:00

Order Cancelled or Changed... With no Reason

I ordered a sever on the 28th of november, note that i order a lot from Dell. My order was cancelled with no prior notice, I just noticed my rewards were given back and thought thats odd... must mean something went wrong.

It's nearly impossible to reach anyone that can help me... perhaps someone here can guide me in the right direction?

• 

6.2K Posts

December 4th, 2019 10:00

We do not have order/billing support available on the community forum. If you want to send me a private message with any numbers you have(order, DPID) then I will check to see if I can view it. I may be able to tell why it was cancelled.

If the order is not making it past a certain stage then it may not show up in the tools I have access.

• 

6.2K Posts

December 9th, 2019 12:00

I'm not seeing anything on that DPID. The DPID does exist, but it looks like it didn't process. I am not showing any contacts made with our ordering/billing support on the customer number. From what I can see, it looks like the order failed to process and was cancelled. This type of cancellation is typically due to an invalid configuration. Sometimes, our online configurator will allow invalid configurations. If that happens then the order will fail to process.

I doubt the hold is on our side. When payment verification is done there is a hold put on funds for a limited time, I'm not sure how long. If we do not contact your financial institution and tell them to remove the hold then it will just time out after that set time period. Your financial institution should be able to tell you how long the hold will last.

No Events found!