Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

July 30th, 2013 12:00

PowerEdge R710 lcd flashing blue

I have 2 of these R710 servers rack mounted. One has a steady blue lcd the other flashes blue. I cannot seem to find where this is set. 

Any solutions are welcome.

7 Technologist

• 

16.3K Posts

July 30th, 2013 13:00

Push the cursive "i" button near the LCD display.  This is the "identify" button ... allows you to identify a system among many/dozens that you need to find to work on.

2 Posts

October 20th, 2016 23:00

Hi Techies,

Good Morning!!!

In my organization we have using 9 Nos. Dell PowerEdge R610 servers. In all 8 servers LCD display steady blue but 1 server have blinking in blue there is no any error or msg coming. I have also click "i" button next to LCD but its turns to steady Amber light not in blue. Please any one have information please share.

We appreciate your quick response....

Thanks Team.... 

7 Technologist

• 

16.3K Posts

October 21st, 2016 10:00

Flashing blue means the Identify button has been toggled 'on'.

Push the 'i' button to make it amber, then troubleshoot the error. Amber means there is some error - it should be displaying an error code. You can also check the hardware logs for the error.

2 Posts

October 24th, 2016 00:00

Thanks THEFLASH1932.

I am new for using dell servers Kindly provide me proper way to get System and hardware logs collect from Dell PowerEdge R610 1U server and if need to clear please support in proper procedure.

Please do needful.

No Events found!