Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 10th, 2016 06:00

iDRAC 6 Webpage cannot be found error

Hello,

I have an R710 running W2K3 with an iDRAC6.  I can log on to the card but I get an error that say the webpage cannot be found.  Everything along the left hand side of the window, says 'Undefined' and all menus along the top just display Undefined and 'The webpage cannot be found'.

I just updated f/w to version 1.96 (is that latest?).

Any ideas?  Reset to factory defaults?

Thank you,

KBeau

387 Posts

May 10th, 2016 07:00

I just updated the firmware to version 2.85 - Still getting the error.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

May 10th, 2016 10:00

Hello.

Ensure that your BIOS is also up to date. Try using another latest and supported web browser and see whether the web page launches. You may also add the iDRAC URL or IP address to the Compatibility View Settings hence  go to Tools -> Compatibility View Settings. On the text box below the Add this Website paste iDRAC URL or IP address  -> Add and close. The web page should be able to re-launch. Depending on the browser, you can add the iDRAC IP or URL to the Trusted Websites as well.

1 Message

April 16th, 2019 08:00

In case anyone else gets this error, I found that if you clear IE's cache and cookies, the undefined goes away. Then, if you login to your iDRAC site in IE, then open Developer Tools (F12), then go to the Emulation tab and change the version to 10 (or perhaps older depending on your iDRAC), your site will work.

No Events found!