Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

September 26th, 2012 15:00

idrac 6 sslcertupload (AD certificate upload)

Hi all,

I am using racadm to upload sslcert into idrac6. Until now (idrac6 firmware version 1.85)  I was able to use the following command:

racadm -r -u -p sslcertupload -f -t 2

and it worked well, but it is not working with the new firmware version 1.90. It doesn't give any out put or even an error, when I run the same command.

Can any one tell me is there any change in the command line for new firmware version 1.90. I searched in the google, but couldn't find any thing.

Can any one help me? 

• 

6.2K Posts

September 27th, 2012 10:00

While I went to check the release notes on version 1.90 I noticed that it has been pulled from the download page. It is no longer in the previous versions list. Please install version 1.92 that is currently available.

The team that supports DRACs was not aware of any changes in the new firmware that would affect command line syntax. If you still have the issue with version 1.92 I will try to replicate the problem in the lab and find a resolution.

Thanks

• 

6.2K Posts

September 26th, 2012 15:00

Hello karthi4

Some of our firmware updates on the DRAC will reset the user/pass back to defaults. Check and make sure the user/pass are still correct. If that is not the problem I will check with our DRAC team to see if they know anything about this issue.

Thanks

4 Posts

September 27th, 2012 00:00

Hello Dell-Daniel My

Thanks for the help. I checked the user name and the password, both of them are correct.

Thanks

• 

6.2K Posts

September 28th, 2012 10:00

4 Posts

September 28th, 2012 10:00

Hello Dell-Daniel My

Thanks for the information. When I try to download the idrac6 1.92, it gives me an error (Sorry, the requested file could not be downloaded.). Here is the link from with I try to download:  

www.dell.com/.../poweredge-r510

And the firmware version 1.90 is still under the Previous Versions. You can see it under the "Previous Versions" in the above link.

4 Posts

October 1st, 2012 10:00

Hello Dell-Daniel My

I checked the command lines with the new firmware version (idrac6 1.92) and it is working well.

Thanks for your help.

No Events found!