Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

R

May 13th, 2009 01:00

3110cn Booklet Printing with PS driver

I've been trying to configure the 3110cn PS driver for 2-sided, 2-up booklet printing on standard Letter paper.  The 3110cn PCL driver handles this seamlessly, properly scaling, rotating, and pairing the proper pages on each side of the printed output to produce a properly-formatted final product that is exactly as one would expect a booklet to be.  There is no need to adjust anything in the source software; the driver handles all the dirty work and housekeeping perfectly.

Nevertheless, when printing with the PS driver, specifically from Adobe Acrobat Reader, nothing seems to work.  Using the driver's "booklet" setting only yields 2-sided 1-up full-page output in normal sequential page order.  I've searched every configurable option to see if I could manually set the various options and the closest I could come was producing 2-sided 2-up output that lacked the proper page ordering to create a booklet.  I experience the same result regardless of Wintel platform.

Has anyone else encountered this phenomnon or developed a work-around?  I'd be grateful for any available assistance.

No Responses!
No Events found!