Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

N

August 25th, 2018 08:00

926 AIO, driver not in English (Windows 7 64bit)

I just downloaded the drivers for Dell 926 All In One Inkjet Prinet (R260215.exe). When the setup starts, it is in the wrong language.

Untitled.png

How do I fix this? Region and Location are set to USA and English.

Untitled2.pngUntitled3.pngUntitled4.png

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

September 5th, 2018 09:00

Ninjoe,

Try this procedure and see if the printer installs.

First run Delete Print Jobs to remove any stuck print job in the queue.

Disconnect the printer.

Hit the Windows key and the x keys at the same time, programs and features, your printer, uninstall.

Restart your computer. Make sure the printer is removed. Manual Printer Driver Removal

Download the Vista 32-bit drivers for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 32-bit or the Vista 64-bit drivers for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 64-bit. Install the Vista drivers in the Vista Compatibility mode you’ll get a message, the printer is not connected. Connect the printer at this time (powered on).

Links to the drivers can be found at…

https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/Drivers/DriversDetails?driverId=R150575&fileId=2731117707&osCode=WV64&productCode=dell-926&languageCode=EN&categoryId=PR

Rick

1 Message

December 27th, 2018 07:00

I have the same issue, and the fix didn't work for me.  Is there another link to get a driver in english?

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

December 27th, 2018 09:00

kbordeleau,

Try the drivers at...

downloads.dell.com/published/pages/dell-926.html 

Rick

1 Message

January 2nd, 2019 22:00

I know it because I have already faced this problem then I will do one thing I just reset the printer settings and after that uninstall the driver and download the driver again and after that, I will install it again. I have epson scanner driver just browse it and after that, you will get more help. And also I saw this problem for that my suggestion you will just use the translator when it will be shown as the English language then you will do it easily.

1 Message

January 3rd, 2020 10:00

There is no easy solution.  I just tried all those installs, and got every language except english. Couldn't even find german.  Best solution for my company is to buy new printer, since hiring a chinese or hebrew transator and a certified microsoft consultant will exceed the price of the printer.

No Events found!