Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

S

June 3rd, 2010 12:00

Dell AIO Printer 944

I purchased a new Dell Inspiron 530S computer several months ago and installed my Dell AIO printer and it prints just fine.  However when I opened the Dell AIO center, the program started and then stopped responding and I had to close the program.  I have found the scanner through the Control panel in Scanners and Cameras, and opened it and scanned a picture, but the quality of the printed picture was very bad.  Can someone suggest how to solve the scanner problem, or give me any answers to any of these issues?

Sarah2

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

June 3rd, 2010 13:00

Sarah2,

My only suggestion is to reinstall. HERE is you thread from the past.

Rick

10 Posts

June 10th, 2010 14:00

PudgyOne:  I am replying to your answer about reinstalling my Dell AIO 944 Printer and I have done the re-install at least three times.    My printer works pretty well, but I can't get the Dell AIO Center to open.  The program tries to load, but then I get a message, Dell AIO Center has stopped responding and they are looking for a solution, but I never have received a solution.  Just a report sent to Dell.   Do you think it could be a problem with finding a program to open the AIO Center properly, as on my old computer was Windows XP and used the Dell Picture Studio v3.0 to open this program and it no longer exists for my Vista computer?  Anything you can suggest will be very helpful to a flustrated computer and printer user.

Sarah 2

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

June 10th, 2010 15:00

Sarah2,

Do you have .net framework. In XP use  Windows Updates, you can also click on the link for Vista. Go to custom updates and download all versions of .net framework. Also make sure you have  Download Latest Java

Rick

10 Posts

June 17th, 2010 16:00

Rick:  After checking for updates, the net framework and the latest version of Java, I found my printer and scanner for my AIO 944 printer was already installed and working in my Windows Photo Gallery.  I just had to find out to find out to open it and scan what I wanted to.  Thanks for the help.  Sarah2

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

June 17th, 2010 17:00

Sarah2,

Glad you got it working. Thanks for posting back.

Take care,

Rick

No Events found!