Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

B

June 2nd, 2017 12:00

Help for a error code 009-654 on C1765NFW Printer(code 2220000)

I have turned this thing off several times, unplugged it several times to restart it. NOT WORKING! 

HELP!

June 5th, 2017 06:00

Hi BETTYGRIMES,

Does the error still occur when the power is turned off and on?

Try to download/install the USB driver for the printer from the support site,

Ran the Dell firmware update program

Once the firmware installed, restart the printer and check.

Try cleaning the Color tone density sensor on the printer, you can refer this link http://dell.to/2rWAF0e

Also, please click my DELL-username and write me a private message with the service tag and your Name for case records.

Let us know if you have any other queries.

1 Message

February 17th, 2018 08:00

I've the same problem on a Dell c1765nf.

Done Firmware update, via both USB and network, cleaned sensors, changed toner cartridges.

Still the same. Any help appreciated...

Cheers

May 3rd, 2018 11:00

Hello, 

I have a C1765nfw, and the six digit code was 210000 error 009-654.

I was asked to provide the toner cartridge serial number and service tag.

I could not find a serial number on the cartridge - and Dell told me that since my printer was out of warranty, the error code meant I just needed to replace the printer.

However - tada!! - I kept trying different cartridges.  When I got the empty cartridge message, I changed the settings - menu>system>admin>maintenance>Non-Dell Toner>On.  

It is now printing again, and in color as well as B/W!!

I am so glad I kept working on this!

1 Message

July 22nd, 2018 05:00

Please can anyone help?

I have the same problem as described in this thread. I updated the driver, switched on and off for days etc. Now I am desperate. I go into Tool Box and look at loads of helpful items to try but each time I click something, it goes to 'Get Printer Information' then replies 'Failed to Acquire the Information'. So I can't self help. Have done so many things now. The advice might suggest that I need to select non Dell toner - something simple - but the tool box just wont let me do anything.

any help would be very gratefully received. It seems crazy to have to buy yet another printer as this one is otherwise good.

thanks

1 Message

March 26th, 2019 08:00

Hello I have a Dell C1765nfw Colour Multifunction printer and a couple of weeks ago it stopped working and this message appears: "009654 Code: 2880000 Restart Printer Contact support" Please advise whether you can help me. Thank you Tonya
No Events found!