Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 13th, 2014 05:00

How to do a "hard reset" on a 1600n printer

Dell Laser Multi-Function Printer 1600n User's Guide
(Page 130)
ftp://ftp.dell.com/Manuals/all-products/esuprt_printers_main/esuprt_printers/dell-1600n_User's%20Guide_en-us.pdf
- - - - - - - - -

[Clearing the Memory]
You can selectively clear information stored in your multi-function printer's memory.
Press

on the operator panel until "Maintenance" appears on the top line of the display. 1.
Press the scroll button ( or ) until you see "Clear Setting" on the bottom line and press
  • . 2.The first available menu item, "Paper Setting" displays on the bottom line.Press the scroll button ( or ) until you see the item you want to clear.Paper Setting: Restores all of the Paper Setting options to the factory default.Copy Setup: Restores all of the Copy Setup options to the factory default.Fax Setup: Restores all of the Fax Setup options to the factory default.Fax Feature: Cancels all of the scheduled fax jobs in the printer's memory.Advanced Fax: Restores all of the Advanced Fax setting options to the factory default.All Settings: Clears all of the data stored in the memory and resets all of your settings to thefactory default.Sent Report: Clears all records of your sent faxes.RCV Report: Clears all records of your received faxes.Phone Book: Clears the speed dial or group dial numbers stored in the memory.3.Press . The selected memory is cleared and the display asks you to continue clearing the next
    item.
    Repeat steps 2 and 3 to clear another item. 5.
    OR
    To return to Standby mode, press .

1 Message

October 8th, 2019 02:00

I got a dell 1600n from ebay but the language is not correct, i cannot read the display (something like HACTP ...

Can you give me the correct menue numbers to reset it or to choose "german"?

Thanks

No Events found!