Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

T

February 9th, 2013 08:00

MicroUsb to USB cable for XPS 10

Hello. I recently purchased a Dell XPS 10 tablet and it came with a MicroUSB to USB cable. After having my tablet for only 2 weeks and having never used this

cable, either my cat has lost it or it accidentally got thrown away:emotion-7: . I tried searching for it on the Dell website to purchase it by itself but the only one I can find is

the male cable. I put in the product number from my Order Details but it doesn't find it. :emotion-45: The one I need is the female adaptor. Has anyone seen it on the site?

Why would they include it with the tablet if they don't allow you to purchase it as a separate accessory. People do lose things, as evidenced by this post. Does

anyone have any suggestions? I would be most grateful for any help that can be offered. Any help from Dell's customer service has been found wanting and

definitely leaves a lot to be desired. Not only that but their website is not very user friendly.

Thanks so much!

4 Operator

• 

2.6K Posts

February 11th, 2013 11:00

Hi taravann,

I apologize for the inconvenience. Dell web site does not have the USB female adapter, If you are looking for a USB A to Micro B Female / Male Adaptor please check this link: http://amzn.to/XxxEsa

Kindly reply for any further help.

No Events found!