Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

January 4th, 2013 12:00

Cannot find Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere in my Dell Digital Delivery - XPS 15 (L521x)

Hi,

I upgraded my XPS 15 (L521x)  to windows 8 and am trying to re-install  Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere which comes factory installed.  But when I run the Dell Digital Delivery it shows up nothing.  And also the web based my software downloads only showed up PowerDVD and Dell Webcam.  How do I re-install Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere?

Regards

Bookmarking & Sharing

• Favorites
  • Google Bookmark
  • Yahoo                    MyWeb
  • Facebook
  • MySpace
  • myAOL
  • Yahoo Bookmarks
  • Del.icio.us
  • Live Bookmarks
  • Twitter
  • Email                    this page
  • More

6 Posts

October 4th, 2017 02:00

my advice is for you to Download Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Full Version and do a proper installation rather than using the factory installed one

174 Posts

January 4th, 2013 13:00

You laptop shipped as Windows 7 with Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere come with your laptop?   You should have a CD/DVD with the programs on it for re-installation that came with your PC.    Crapware is not generally available on Dell Digital Delivery.    What is there is the software to get your system started and the software you purchased.

8 Wizard

• 

17K Posts

January 4th, 2013 13:00

Check in "My Dell Downloads" secure area ... online at support.dell.com ... on your main Dell account options page. 

3 Posts

January 4th, 2013 14:00

Check in "My Dell Downloads" secure area ... online at support.dell.com ... on your main Dell account options page. 

I checked this out.  It only had the PowerDVD and The Dell Webcam stuff

3 Posts

January 4th, 2013 14:00

thanks for the reply.. the DVD which came with the laptop only has Drivers and Utilities. No third party software.

174 Posts

January 6th, 2013 20:00

Have Dell send you all the CDs for your system as ordered and shipped.   My XPS 15 L502X has 8 CDs/DVDs.   One of them is for Adobe Photoshop Elements 8.   

3 Posts

May 29th, 2019 23:00

I can't find my either, according to Adobe ID customer service if the given registry number is a fake even if you register the number to Adobe Creative web you won't get any help from Adobe. It looks to me like Dell just cheat on customers...I want my money back...I won't recommend Dell to anyone

No Events found!