Start a Conversation

Unsolved

Closed

R

1 Message

November 11th, 2020 16:00

Ms office 2013 product activation failed

I have been using dell Inspiron 5593 i7 since 17 September,2020. By far it was ok but from 10 November,2020 when I open ms office 2013 products it is showing product activation failed. But this version  has built-in genuine Windows 10 and in my windows activation status is "active with digital license linked with my Microsoft account".  I want to know why it is showing ms office 2013 product activation failed although I am using genuine Windows 10.

2 Posts

January 30th, 2023 06:00

I have fixed my problem by reseting Microsoft Settings.

2 Intern

• 

346 Posts

May 17th, 2023 02:00

If you are experiencing activation issues with Microsoft Office 2013 and receiving a "product activation failed" message, here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

Verify Internet Connection: Ensure that your computer has a stable internet connection. Microsoft Office 2013 requires an active internet connection for activation.

Check Date and Time Settings: Make sure the date and time settings on your computer are accurate. Incorrect date and time settings can sometimes cause activation failures.

Use the Correct Product Key: Verify that you are entering the correct product key during the activation process. Check the product key you have and ensure it matches the version and edition of Microsoft Office 2013 you are trying to activate.

Activate by Phone: If online activation is not working, you can try activating Office 2013 by phone. During the activation process, select the option to activate by phone, and follow the on-screen instructions. You will be provided with a phone number and a set of numbers to enter. Contact the Microsoft Activation Center via phone, provide the required information, and follow the instructions provided to complete the activation.

Uninstall and Reinstall Office: If all else fails, you can try uninstalling Microsoft Office 2013 from your computer and then reinstalling it. After reinstalling, attempt the activation process again using the correct product key.

No Events found!