Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

S

June 8th, 2009 14:00

Reinstalling Adobe Soundbooth CS3 in XPS 420

Hello,

I have XPS 420 pre-installed with Adobe premier Elements, Photoshop 6.0 and Adobe SoundBooth CS3.  My machine crashed and I had to re-install the OS.  Now, when I am trying to install the Adobe Soundbooth CS3 (have not tried the other 2 Adobe product), it is asking for product key to install it back again.  I tried all options including the DVDs that came with the machine.  Does anyone know how to re-install the sofware or to go around the product key requirement to install the Adobe product?  Any help on this is much appreciated.

Thanks ..

• 

16.7K Posts

June 9th, 2009 08:00

saruvindan,

Thank you for using the Dell Community Forum.

The product key is on the back of the Adobe Package. You would need to call Adobe support to see about getting a key code if you lost yours.  Dell will not have a list of key codes for this product.

June 9th, 2009 15:00

Thanks Jesse.  But I received the software disks in clear plastic CD sleeves, So I won't be able to make a note of the product key.  If I just give the Dell system TAG to Adobe, will they be able to get me the product keys?  if not what else could they ask me for verification?  I don't see any product key either for the Adobe Permier Elemnts and Photoshop.

would appreciate if you could help me out.

regards,

• 

16.7K Posts

June 10th, 2009 08:00

saruvindan,

You could talk to a support person and see if they could help you get a key code. I do not have access to any key codes for software.

June 10th, 2009 15:00

ok, understood, Jesse.  Thanks!

No Events found!