Start a Conversation

Unsolved

B

25 Posts

April 18th, 2019 07:00

Removing the Dell installed Office 365

When I first set up my Inspiron 4477 AIO I had it install MS Office 365. It used on of my remaining 3 subscription licenses. I find I need to completely remove all of Office 365. I know how to remove Excel, Word, One Note and Outlook. If I uninstall those will there be anything of Office left on the machine? If so how do I get rid of it? Thank you.

9 Legend

• 

47K Posts

April 18th, 2019 08:00

Dell doesn't install office 365 nor do they sell it. Windows 10 comes with OFFICE 2016 trial.  All questions about license etc are for Microsoft not Dell.

2.5K Posts

April 18th, 2019 08:00

if your unstated OS,  remove programs fails , as most do , from, MY set of rules.

I use REvo Installer, it will rip out every thing, 100%  ,  at the end  of the cycle click select all. and then delete.

this is my most favorite application, of all.    I have the life time version, so.... 

(does all 3 phases , program files (all this app) users Appdata and all registry junk for just this appl.

hint, never seen any app, ever ask you (in total all apps) ask me , do you want all things removed to the pre installed state!?.  this is what they all do wrong, (are you bad programmers listening?)

25 Posts

April 18th, 2019 12:00

Thank you, Savvy2,

I tried Revo the first thing but it did not show Office 365 nor any of its components!

9 Legend

• 

47K Posts

April 19th, 2019 05:00

Office 365 is client based ONLINE service.

Its not installed on your PC.

Netflix is not installed on your PC

Youtube is not installed on your PC

This is not something that Dell installs or provides.

No Events found!