Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 15th, 2010 17:00

Downloading Dell 4610X software

I'm trying to set up the wireless connection with my Dell 4610X projector to my computers.  I enabled the wireless connection and am able to connect through my laptop wireless (I tried several laptops ... 2 XP machines, a Vista machine, a Windows 7 machine).  When I open my browser, it automatically connects to the projector web page.  I click the Download button to download the Dell_4610X_Projector_Plus.exe software to my laptop(s), and click Run (or Save), the download starts, and it never completes.  I've done this on 4 different machines (shown above) and have tried both Run and Save options.  I just want to get a copy of the Dell_4610X_Projector_Plus.exe software to install on one laptop.  Any other place to get it or can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?  Thanks - Mark.

October 13th, 2010 10:00

Hi, I have checked you request several times and was hoping you got a reply since I'm experiencing the same problem.  I also asked the local agent to get the software for me by nothing yet.   I have the PC file but I want the MAC file since some clients sometimes use MACs but I did not download that file before the projector stopped allowing downloads to complete.   I can give you the you still want it.  Just let me know where to send it.    If you have or can get the MAC file I would appreciate it. 

November 9th, 2010 16:00

Hi, I have checked you request several times and was hoping you got a reply since I'm experiencing the same problem.  I also asked the local agent to get the software for me by nothing yet.   I have the PC file but I want the MAC file since some clients sometimes use MACs but I did not download that file before the projector stopped allowing downloads to complete.   I can give you the you still want it.  Just let me know where to send it.    If you have or can get the MAC file I would appreciate it. 

It helps me out of the problem, Now I understand more about it, Thanks for your sharing! It's quite useful.

1 Message

December 2nd, 2010 11:00

I am also having this same problem. I tried Windows 7 and Windows XP, but of course it loade up wonderfully on my MAC. Could I get that PC file from you as well?

December 3rd, 2010 12:00

I have posted the two files in the FILES section.

I was having trouble previously so I made the suggestion above.

I had to submit the files a a 'zip' file.

Please let me know if you were able to download the file and successfully use them.

Tony

December 3rd, 2010 12:00

I left it running and after a few hours it completed although it did not say so.
I got the MAC file tested and it worked fine.

Anyone needing the two files should mention an email address in their request.

No Events found!