Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

M

February 21st, 2018 22:00

DELL powerEdge R730 server manager error message

Hi Friends, 

We have two node clustering in our DELL R730 servers where we are getting a error messgage as "Incomplete communication with cluster XXXXX. The following cluster nodes or clustered roles might be offline or have connectivity issues" in Server manager. It was happened after restart of the servers. 
We have confirmed with our network team that no network latency or disconnection was happened. Also, the servers are running fine and DB works normal. But the error message appears still. Can anyone please advise how can I resolve this ? 

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

February 22nd, 2018 07:00

Manicaps1,

Would you confirm a couple things or me? First is if you are able bring up FOCM (Failover cluster manager)?

Also are you seeing this in the event log, or just that it is reported in Server Manager? If in the Event Log what are the event ids, source, descriptions you see?

Lastly, if you could would you private message me the svc tag of the system, so I can confirm the hardware as well as know our options.

Thank you.

1 Rookie

• 

23 Posts

February 23rd, 2018 23:00

Hi Chris,

I can able to bring up FOCM. I've attached the event log message for your reference. Server manager still shows this message whenever I choose disks which is under volume. I can give you the Service tag of the server, please provide your contact details. KakaoTalk_20180224_101034298.jpgKakaoTalk_20180224_101051076.jpg 

No Events found!