Start a Conversation

Unsolved

M

1 Message

December 5th, 2018 18:00

Dell Server EOS

Hellow Dell, May I know when is the EOS (end of Service) of the servers below, which website/Links that I can check? Thank you. Power Edge R430 Power Edge R720 Power Edge R310 Power Edge R740

• 

8.8K Posts

December 6th, 2018 07:00

Miew,

There isn't hard set End of Life (EOL) dates for the servers, as each one flows through different phases of going EOL such as End of Sales, Development, and Support. You can find more information on the process here. Now with the warranty, it is based at 5 years from the time it was shipped, but that doesn't always coincide with the models EOL. Now in regards to the specific servers you spoke of, the R430 and R740 have not reached their EOL yet, but the R310 I believe went EOL in late 2012 and the R720 was around the early middle part of this year. 

1 Message

February 21st, 2019 04:00

Chris, I understand about EOL/EOS not having hard dates for any number of reasons but I was wondering if there is an end of sale date for the currently shipping generation of R640 servers. I'm currently involved in planning a relatively large infrastructure upgrade that is using them so am interested in knowing how long they will be available for purchase.... doug t

1 Message

June 20th, 2019 06:00

Are the R430 servers end of manufacture? If so, when was that announced? What is the end of support date? 

1 Message

September 25th, 2022 22:00

Hello Dell, May I know when is the  EOS (end of Service) and  End of Marketing (EOM) form Power Edge R340

143 Posts

September 25th, 2022 22:00

Hi @khatha,

Please try the below steps to get the EOS date and as for the EOM date, please contact the Dell sales team.

• Insert your service tag.
  • Select the service event tab
  • Enter the mail id
  • Disable the "Only show active events"
  • You can find the EOS/ EOSL date
No Events found!