Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

B

July 14th, 2016 16:00

Recoverpoint SE Admin Guide location?

Hello all,

So many posts refer to the RP Admin Guide, and when I login to the support portal and look for it, I cannot seem to find it.

We recently had our VAR help us fail-over a CG for a remote DC, and I was impressed with how quickly things were back up and running.  Although we had to manually re-IP the VM's in the CG (we are not fortunate enough to have SRM... yet...) I came away from the experience wanting more detail on how RP works, and almost all of the questions I have keep referring to this guide, which I cannot find.

Can anyone provide a link to it?  We running RP SE 4.4 at each site, and using vRPA's.

1.1K Posts

July 15th, 2016 02:00

Search under EMC Online Support, Find a Product, RecoverPoint (any derivative, SE. EX or CL), Documentation and then choose the appropriate version.

Regards,

Rich

July 15th, 2016 12:00

It's just not showing for me. Could it be because our VAR handled the

license and it's under their account?

1.1K Posts

July 20th, 2016 07:00

Yes.

Please find latest RP 4.4 Admin Guide attached.

Regards,

Rich Forshaw

Consultant Corporate Systems Engineer - RecoverPoint & VPLEX (EMEA)

Data Protection and Availability Solutions

EMC Europe Limited

Mobile: +44 (0) 7730 781169

E-mail: richard.forshaw@emc.com

Twitter: @rw4shaw

EMC Europe Limited

Registered in England with Company No. 00990752 Registered office address: Level 1, Exchange House, Primrose Street, London C2A 2EG

The information contained in this e-mail message and any files transmitted with it are confidential. It is intended only for the addressee and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are advised that you have received the e-mail in error; please delete it and notify the sender immediately. You should not retain the message or disclose its contents to anyone. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on the contents of the e-mail and its attachments is strictly prohibited.

July 20th, 2016 08:00

Hi Rich,

Thanks - however, I don't see the attachment?  If it's too large to attach, I can provide you with a temp dropbox location.

Many thanks,

Bruce

1.1K Posts

July 20th, 2016 09:00

Sure.

Regards,

Rich Forshaw

EMC Europe Limited

Mobile: 44 (0) 7730 781169 44%20(0)%207730%20781169>

July 20th, 2016 10:00

I am all set - support was able to upgrade my account to full access, and I can now see everything. 

1.1K Posts

July 20th, 2016 12:00

Great.

Rich Forshaw

EMC Europe Limited

Mobile: +44 (0) 7730 781169

EMC Europe Limited

Registered in England with Company No. 00990752 Registered office address: Level 1, Exchange House, Primrose Street, London C2A 2EG

The information contained in this e-mail message and any files transmitted with it are confidential. It is intended only for the addressee and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are advised that you have received the e-mail in error; please delete it and notify the sender immediately. You should not retain the message or disclose its contents to anyone. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on the contents of the e-mail and its attachments is strictly prohibited.

No Events found!