Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 20th, 2014 10:00

How do I get support for the MirrorView/A SRA for Site Recovery Manager?

I'm trying to get support from EMC for the MirrorView/A SRA for Site Recovery Manager, but when I go to open a case there is no option. Depending on what I type in the product search I get the following;

MirrorView:                              Only option is MirrorView/S or MirrorView/CE

SRM:                                       Only option is ViPR SRM

SRA:                                        Only options are for Symmetrix

Site Recovery Manager:          Only option is SRDF Adapter for Site Recovery Manager

I ran into an issue with SRM over a year ago and I was bounced around between EMC and VMWare ffor days before I finally got to talk to the programmers that wrote the SRA (EMC Engineers) and they found the bug.

There must be a better way to get support on this.

Thanks, John.

30 Posts

June 23rd, 2014 12:00

Hi John.

I'm moving your question over to the Replication Support community to see if we can get the right eyes looking at your question. If there's still no response by COB on 6/25, we'll see if we can escalate this question internally.

Thanks for posting your question!

-James Walkenhorst

1.6K Posts

July 9th, 2014 06:00

John, MirrorView SRA should be supported by Unified Storage Division. This product is not listed in service center yet, but you could open such SR by using your VNX or CLARiiON serial number, or call support center to open SR for you by using VNX/CLARiiON serial number. Thanks.

No Events found!