Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

August 4th, 2015 09:00

CM config synchronization

Hello anyone from M&R community, maybe you have solved this already, so I am kindly asking for and advice.

We have the frontends in 3 nodes cluster and I can not figure out how to sync servers registered in CM between the two cluster nodes. No config in /opt/APG/Web-Applications/Centralized-Management/centralized-management/ nor in /opt/APG/Web-Servers/Tomcat/ /webapps/centralized-management contains list of our servers. I know its one time change when you add new server or sou, but we are changing our HW design to VM and we will deploy 28 servers, so I would prefer to sync the config instead of filling in 3times all the servers webservice strings

Just to clarify this is what I need to sync to other nodes:

servers.png

Thanks all for any input.

3 Posts

August 5th, 2015 03:00

Hi Tomas,

I believe that all installation-related resources should be stored in Custom/WebApps-Resources.

You are looking for a list of CM servers which is located in  ./Custom/WebApps-Resources/Default/centralized-management/servers.xml. Also, my quick test showed that you don't have to reload/restart everything after correctly changing this file.

Kind regards,

Fedor

August 5th, 2015 04:00

Thanks a lot Fedor, that did not hit my mind to search in Custom. though its logical, when all other web-apps have data there too

Thanks a lot.

Tom

No Events found!