Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

August 20th, 2013 01:00

S1 Shortcut + OWA: An error occurred retrieving the requested file.

Hi all,

I have set up an activity on a specific mailbox (1 person) to shortcut mails between two dates (August 16 -> August 18) and put them into an Organization mapped folder. This job has been succesfully executed regarding the logs.

When I'm accessing this mailbox by MS Outlook all the shortcutted mails are 3 kb's in size and when I'll open one it enlarges to the normal size (including the body and attachment) So this is normal behaviour I assume?

But when I want to access these shortcutted mails from the Offline Web Access (OWA) - environment. I'm able to see all the mails there, but the preview-pane stays focused on "No preview available".

When I'll double click on a mail item it gives me the error "An error occurred retrieving the requested file."

Note: all mails are 1-on-1 mails (this is just a test environment with auto-generated mails)

This error returns into the release notes of S1 6.8 SP2 (p.75) http://www.17a-4.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/SourceOne-Email-Management-6_8_SP2-Release-Notes.pdf

Problem restoring messages with a large number of addresses in the TO, CC, or BCC fields

In Search, when a user double-clicks on a message with a large

number of addresses in the To, CC, or BCC fields, an error message

displays: An error occurred retrieving the requested file.

But this is not the case for me.

So my problem is: how am I able to get the preview and e-mail from the shortcut archive into the OWA settings?

Anyone can help me out with this?

114 Posts

August 29th, 2013 05:00

The Archive Folder was deleted. Also having to much Archive - Index folders is quiet confusing for EMC EM.

Solved.

No Events found!