Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

September 24th, 2014 03:00

EMCISA V2 practice test answers

Hi,

I would be appearing for the E10-001 exam on 29th Sept and have been preparing for the same since a month.

Just to test my knowledge, I took the practice test and secured 88% score wherein I answered 8 questions wrong.

When I see the Assessment Review I can only see the topic that I need to study for wrong answers!!.. How would I know what was the correct answer? We should be able to see the correct answer in order understand the topic in a better way.

Regards

Harshal

408 Posts

September 25th, 2014 06:00

Hi Harshal - if you're looking to check your understanding of calculation questions, you can always post a question in the Student Discussions area of our community.  Explain what you're trying to solve, the steps you take to arrive at an answer and request feedback from the community.  There have been some lively exchanges in this forum with students gaining a deeper understanding of the material by showing their understanding and incorporating feedback from experienced professionals.

Good luck on the exam Harshal!

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

September 24th, 2014 07:00

Harshal: What you received is by design for all practice tests associated with an EMC Proven Professional exam. In other words, we do not provide the correct answer. Rather, when an individual answers a practice test question incorrectly, your results reflect 2 - 3 things for those incorrect answers:

1. Topic - represents learning objective/test objective

2. Course Name(s)

3. Course module(s) - where in the training the correct answer is located

I hope this information is useful. Thank you.

F. Leah Hojem

Manager, Exam Development and Localization

EMC Proven Professional Program

35 Posts

September 24th, 2014 08:00

Thanks for the reply Hojem.

But I wish if we had answers to be sure what we are reading is correct because even the training modules suggested in the assesment contains 4 chapters...

Also, some calculation questions cannot be checked for right value in the training material.

Regards

Harshal

35 Posts

September 27th, 2014 06:00

Hi Debi,

Thanks for your response and wishes..

Regards

H

633 Posts

September 29th, 2014 05:00

Congratulations!

35 Posts

September 29th, 2014 05:00

Hi,

Passed today with 97%.. The practice tests helped a lot!

Thanks!

No Events found!