Start a Conversation

Unsolved

Closed

D

2 Posts

June 4th, 2023 00:00

Support Assistant, Windows Network Adapters PCS buss etc.

Support Assist has always worked. I have gone through so many reinstalls I walked back updates to 21H2 brought it back up to 22H2 I still have no Wi-Fi. starting to think it is the card. The last time I installed support assist it was on a deferent drive I since installed an SSD. I did not want to clone because of problems Windows Insiders build was getting blue screen the instability was becoming intolerable.

On and off almost 9 yrs. Insider Dell OptiPlex 9020 I did not want 11 till Ram up to 32G upgrade from the i5. I had the boot sequence messed not pxe . I know enough to know that I don't know what I am doing. I downloaded the Support Assist file path was C: I think it went to the old drive new drive by default becomes C:?

I got so frustrated I bought a disc with Windows on it. I finally got Ethernet.no Wi-Fi I tried almost every legacy adapter I found a old support assist woke it still think has windows 8.1 thought I was lost. 3 bad PCS buss device loc. 22,31 Func. 3 Codes 28, 22 and is typical with a Windows 10 installation. Other Dell is in bad shape I don't understand the processor 32 bit? tops out 4G of odd ball ram.to me 

I cleaned and partitioned disc its bad I tried the support assist can even finish a test. I diskpart old hard drive disc passed benchmarks on 9020 I should wipe it and all on its a nightmare Linux, Ubuntu, ARM, SDK, OPENSSL, Strawberry I want to move apps Studio Code and 2022 but the possibility of before I changed paths after the support assistant came up missing found bit locker KEY think indexing not using windows search.

I did not want to clone problems. I wish I knew what I am doing or at least someone that does. I am running on fate and LUCK. The SARA bot uninstalled my 2021 Pro Plus apps I am unable to reformat my tables. I was not being allowing to sign in or put in product key in. I sense with my infinite stupidity and my lame perceptions tell me that there are too many variables to be an automated glitch or a server connectivity issue. I give up. I really don't even get angry oh well I could find logs of testing done weeks ago I think the Wi-Fi adapter is a Microsoft product. I could imagine why the Support Assist is not coming online. I am in BIOS boot sector is missing or corrupt.9020 samething I Bcdedit it rebuilt command prompt said fine the fat32 format I thought boot sector NTFS boot sector is fat32 ? I installed windows from disc not USB in fat32 copied on recovery sec on drive in fat32 ? I know I don't know thats when I installed Windows older updates stacked properly not like Insiders? the conundrum I know I don't know the BIOS on Latitude is 14 yrs. old go with defaults I suppose 

No Responses!
No Events found!