Start a Conversation

Unsolved

P

1 Message

December 9th, 2022 12:00

issue with SupportAssist

So as stated in the subject field I am having an issue with the SupportAssist application on my Alienware m15. I have had this laptop for about 2 years and have had no issue playing games like battlefield 2042 or the newest game warhammer darktide, during my time of owning this laptop I had forgotten about the SupportAssist feature for a long time up until recently it had given me a notification, I decided too start using it again using things like "get drivers and downloads", "turn performance" and "clean files." After doing so I noticed games like the 2 I have stated have drastically dropped in performance, frame rate has gone down to the point where it is unplayable. Now right before I used the features I had listed I was actually in a smooth running game of Warhammer Darktide so I can safely assume that the issue(s) I am experiencing is because of the features I had used, I'm wondering if there is anyway too fix this since this is your application causing this?

2 Intern

• 

346 Posts

January 11th, 2023 21:00

Method 1: Rename the New-Dell-Logo-White-Small File. Method 2: Update to the Latest Windows System. Method 3: Reinstall Dell SupportAssist. Method 4: Check for Virus or Malware

No Events found!