Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

July 22nd, 2015 20:00

does DSA works with xc series?

XC series has been installed with nutanix on customer account.

customer want to install DSA so does DSA work with XC serise?

if you have a compatility doc, please let me know~

4 Operator

• 

39 Posts

July 24th, 2015 09:00

Hello and thank you for posting the question.

At this point, the Dell SupportAssist Support Matrix does not show XC series as a supported model type.

4 Operator

• 

39 Posts

August 27th, 2015 07:00

Hello,

I would just like provide an update on the XC Series support and it looks like we will be able to support these systems in the next release of SupportAssist for OME which is tentatively scheduled to go to production mid to late September.

Thank You.

3 Posts

July 28th, 2015 20:00

Hi Dave

Here are additional question regarding above.

As shown below url, XC630 Web-Scale Converged Appliance share same version of idrac & bios.

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/Drivers/DriversDetails?driverId=T387W&fileId=3462112474&osCode=NAA&productCode=dell-xc630&languageCode=EN&categoryId=LC

so In my opinion, DSA should be able to work with xc630.

furthermore vmware has been installed, so it could be used with omsa agen on vmware.

if you not sure about it, please let me know when DSA will works with XC series.

my customer really really want to install DSA. your comment it could be very helpful to me and business.

thank you.

4 Operator

• 

39 Posts

July 29th, 2015 07:00

Thank you for the additional details, however at this time the XC series systems have not been qualified by SupportAssist.

I will consult with the Product Management team to determine when the XC series may become qualified and update my findings on this forum.

3 Posts

September 1st, 2015 02:00

Hi Dave

Thank you for your kindly update.

We and customer look forware to being released it soon.

thank you

No Events found!