Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 29th, 2016 08:00

Cannot update IDRAC certificate get web page error line 134 char 6 permission denied.

I am trying to update the idrac on several R620 servers and cannot get the certificates to load, I keep getting a web page error line 134 char6.

I have created a CSR from the idrac and signed it with a CA to creat a crt file. I navigate to Idrac settings, Network SSL, and try to import the certificate, I click apply, nothing happens and then about a minute later I get a web page error saying error  line 134 char 6 permission denied.

I nhave tried this over a network and plugged directly from a laptop into the idrac, same result every time.

It is IDRAC7 v1.66.65.

As far as I can figure after I press accept, it tries to navigate to the certificate address given on screen and then errors. I have tried to put the file in various location, network, local, etc and still no good.

Any help appreciated!

17 Posts

April 29th, 2016 12:00

What browser are you using? Try clearing all your certificates and related server(s).

9 Posts

May 3rd, 2016 01:00

I have tried with Chrome and IE (versions 8 and 10) all give the same error.

I have also tried resetting the iDRAC and starting from scratch but get stuck at the same point ever time.

No Events found!