Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 3rd, 2012 09:00

Latest DLCI version

Does anyone know what's the latest version of DLCI for SCCM 20007?  Also, I notice when I check the downloads available for the newest servers, I don't see a DLCI component available.  Will there be a new release coming in the short term (30 days)?

2 Posts

Chris,

Thanks for the quick response.  The link for (DLCI2) you provided doesn't appear to be for the SCCM integration package, but seems to be the standalone version of Lifecycle Controller 2.  Am I mistaken, and how do I use this package to integrate with SCCM?

Thanks!

• 

8.4K Posts

DNGRPNGWN,

The DLCI you need is here - www.dell.com/.../DriverFileFormats

The version (DLCI2) for the 12th gen servers is here - www.dell.com/.../DriverDetails

Let me know how it goes.

• 

8.4K Posts

July 3rd, 2012 10:00

I apologize, you are correct. Let me see if I can find an answer when the new one will be released.

July 19th, 2012 18:00

Hello,

Chris is correct; Dell Lifecycle Controller Integration v1.3 is the last released version that works with SCCM 2007 R3

The next integration, Dell Lifecycle Controller Integration v2.0 which will work with SC2012 Config Mgr as well as Dell's 12th generation of PowerEdge servers is currently in Beta. If there is interest at your end to sign up for the beta program, please contact your sales/account representative. The v2.0 will also work with older SCCM as well Dell's 11th generation of PowerEdge servers that have Lifecycle Controller (embedded management) technology.

Thank you!

10 Posts

January 12th, 2014 08:00

DLCI 2.1 is latest release of DLCI.

http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/19/driverdetails?driverid=04KFG

No Events found!