Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 18th, 2013 20:00

Customer Support - Flimsy XPS-10

Why does Dell have such a convoluted customer support (lack of) system.  Took several tries to get my XPS-10 sent in for service, then surprise, surprise it's not covered under warranty.  Tried to call in to pay to repair my 3-month old tablet and again, several tries and put on "forget".  Then tried to call from home later and support (lack of) was closed.  Especially surprising since support is clearly not US-based.  Maybe Michael Dell should have bought a better computer company.  Back to the iPad - maybe not as many features, but it always works - and longer than 3 months.

8 Posts

November 19th, 2013 08:00

You are not alone.  After talking with tech support on Sat., Nov. 2, I was instructed to send my Dell XPS 10 in for repair.  I received the shipping box on Tues., Nov. 5, shipped it to Dell later that day, and Dell repair received it on Wed. Nov. 6.  I still have no idea if or when I will get mine back.

November 19th, 2013 08:00

Well, day 2 of poor support.  After 2 attempts and 20 minutes, the Dell technicians don't have a clue what the status of my tablet is - even though I am calling the number on the Dell repair e-mail.  What a way to run a company - good advertising for Apple, Asus, Lenovo and Microsoft though.

No Events found!