Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

October 30th, 2011 17:00

Dell Streak 7 Games do not run, System crashes; On Honeycomb 3.2

Hi, My problem is with my Dell Streak 7 recieved Friday the 28th, the thing keeps rebooting and crashing, also no games work except some of them like Angry Birds, Minecraft Demo Pocket Edition, and more... None of the Tegra II Special games actually start... This is all on 3.2 Honeycomb Dell Released... Is there anyway to fix this? Maybe downgrading? I dont know how to do that...

172 Posts

November 5th, 2011 08:00

Your Tegra games and other games not working is because they are not compatible with honeycomb. They were written for Froyo. This problem will persist until the developer world start developing and updating their apps for honeycomb.

4 Posts

November 5th, 2011 02:00

I have the same problem , since the update to 3.2 almost all my games wont play and Im very disappointed, plus to add to the problem Strreak7 crashed while receiving some files via Bluetooth and now it's stuck in booting mode , it just keeps going around and around. I think it's time for me to canned this thing and move on to something else

4 Posts

November 5th, 2011 10:00

Just zend it in to delll or look up hard ROM rewrites or what ever they call it.... Looks like Dell is having a hard time. Anyone else having random reboots once or twice a day? Mine also crashes with screen off and buttons on and I have to hard reset.... I'm not that impressed I paid 450$ for something that does nothing. And everyone says the battery life is horrible it easily goes a day non stop using.... Get me a ordinary laptop with CPU power like thisand stint battery see how long it lasts... Anyways fix Ur stuff dell

4 Posts

November 5th, 2011 10:00

ya that is what i assumed just was unsure

No Events found!