Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

F

October 7th, 2014 09:00

Dell Venue Pro 11 (7130) Travel Keyboard Not Working

I purchased the Dell Travel Keyboard and it was working fine. I was able charge it by itself or through the tablet with no problem. I never ran either battery down all the way until recently. Once that happened, I began noticing problems with the keyboard.

First the mouse pad stopped working. I searched the forums/Internet for a fix and tried most of them but nothing fixed the problem. Recently I began having problems using the keyboard. When the DVP is attached to the travel keyboard, the DVP always see's and uses the battery in keyboard first, but I'm unable to use the mouse pad or keyboard. Every once in a while after charging the DVP on the Dell docking station and the keyboard by itself, the keyboard portion will work but the mouse pad still doesn't. Yesterday the keyboard portion worked (still no mouse pad) but today after charging ti through the DVP, it doesn’t work. What the heck is going on Dell?

Anyone else having the same problem? If so, have you fixed the problem or figured out what is causing the problem? Before anyone asks, I'm current with the Bios and all drivers.

4 Posts

March 11th, 2015 07:00

Try installing the keyboard fix.. under the drivers section on the support page. That fixed it for me.

No Events found!