Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

May 27th, 2016 20:00

How to recover deleted photos on Venue 8?

The tablet is 16G and upgraded to Android 5.1. I was cleaning the files and folders because of the short storage warning. However, I just deleted several photos and videos by mistake and now I need to get them back. Does anyone in here know how to deal with this?

1 Message

December 20th, 2016 23:00

Please don't worry. To get deleted photos and videos by mistake back, you need stop using it in case of data overwritten. Then find a Android data recovery tool to recover them.There are lots of such tools online, just search it by yourself.

May 31st, 2016 10:00

If you need to recover only photos, you can download dell photo recovery software to recover lost deleted formatted image files from dell laptop and desktop PC.

9 Posts

December 18th, 2018 01:00

For recovering lost and formatted image files from Dell laptops and desktops, Dell Photo Recovery Software is generally a top priority solution. Please use the device as little as possible during the period to avoid data being overwritten. If Dell Photo Recovery Software is not able to recover photos, you may need to look for more powerful software to recover deleted photos.

April 12th, 2020 00:00

Hi @rellacomb 

Feeling really bad as you lost your files and photos accidentally. But don't worry I have a solution, which can help you in recovering your deleted files & photos... It's really easy to do...

Just follow these steps...

1. Download & install the given software from the given link...
  2. Now Select the File Type (Photos & Files).
  3. Select the Location (from Sd card, Recycle bin, any specific folder)
  4. Enable deep scan
  5. Click on Recover to retrieve your lost files....
  6. And to Read More...

For more info about this tutorial & software. Visit the given link above....

I am sure you will find this post helpuful and you will able to recover your files easily....

No Events found!