Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 23rd, 2014 16:00

My 1st Dell product ... Venue 8 Pro ... Bad experience

I have purchased Dell venue 8 pro, I added 32 GB so it's memory (hard drive) is 64 GB in total But after few days of using it, when I restart it, I get this message: "internal hard disk drive not found to resolve try to reseat the drive" When I search the web I get shocked by the results, it's all about Dell products, so it's a manufacture defect !!!! Now I have the option of using the "Diagnostic tool" to see if the drive has any problem I used it more than 5 times, every time I get an error with the battery (not the drive!!!) Error Code: 2000-0133 Validation: 81004 Only one time I get an error with the memory (not the drive!!!) Error Code: 2000-0133 Validation: 83179 What does this mean? how I can resolve this problem?!! I am now outside USA, when I am trying to contact technical support by chat it says "The chat queue is currently closed" or by e-mail it says "Email support is not available for this Dell product", the only option is by phone !!! what a POOR technical support!! What a BAD Dell experience!!
No Responses!
No Events found!