Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 23rd, 2010 11:00

Streak Returns

I wonder how many people have done what I have just done - returned their Streak because of the inability to unlock it from AT&T. In spite of being told three times by Dell that I would be able to unlock it, once I had bought it I found that was impossible. I have sent it back but wonder how many others have done the same thing.

1 Message

August 23rd, 2010 12:00

I am in that category.  Now I am in a long wait for the 2nd time trying to get an RME. 

I will only buy from Amazon in the future.

August 25th, 2010 11:00

Since there was no response from DELL on giving the unlock code, I too have to return the streak today. Hope DELL releases newer STREAK which is really unlocked and can be used with other carriers. Not sure how DELL expected people to use with AT&T after paying $549... whooping price !!!. Still i love streak :-)

7 Posts

August 26th, 2010 12:00

I switched from iphone to streak, it is because I am getting old and need a big screen, yesterday I opened box I found there are two reasons I have to return it,

1. it can not open flash files. 2. the font is too light, actually harder to read than iphone.

After be advised,  I  will wait and give it a try if new update sometime these year can let me watch movies on line.

Now that with the bigger screen compare to iphone, it does contain lots of more datas on each browzer, which I believe younger peple will like it.

but for me I am on the opposite side, is out there anybody knows how to make display icon bigger and keyboard font thicker, then my problems will solve and I will

keep it.

August 27th, 2010 13:00

Tasanjan,

just wait for the android 2.2 release which its expected to hit next month and all your flash problems will be solved, what are you trying to read exactly??? if its text messages, just download the app Handcent sms along with all the fonts, its free and you can customize the way your Text messages application looks like including the font, size, color ETC. 

No Events found!