Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 27th, 2010 06:00

Sync with MS Outlook

How can I sync with MS outlook 2003?

Also in Calender it defaults to page per day.  Can I get Page per week and Page per month?

33 Posts

August 28th, 2010 18:00

We were spoiled with 2003s' calendar it seems. I find the 'Streak' calendar very lackluster but I haven't found anything I like yet either.

6 Posts

September 5th, 2010 09:00

Try Jorte on marketplace. Its Free, and gives multiple views. It shows whats in the main calender, but oh so much better. So you don't need to sync it separately. Plus you get loads of widgets to display your appointments on the home screen. Really excellent. Of course, if you've just upgraged to 2.1, your Dell PC Suite has probably stopped recongnising your phone, so for the moment, you'll be stuffed if you're trying to sync with Outlook. Get it sorted DELL.

4 Posts

January 18th, 2011 10:00

You need to use third  party software to sync more than just contacts.  www.syncdroid.net lists most software that syncs with Android devices, so that's where I suggest you go.  They have a chart that lists what the software syncs (calendar, contacts, notes, tasks), the price (many free), and give an overview of each one.

1 Message

November 10th, 2014 20:00

KrojamSoft SyncFile works well to sync any type of data, files and folders.

No Events found!