Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 24th, 2010 16:00

Venue Pro can't hold on to 3G signal

My Venue pro keeps dropping to no service and then to EDGE (2G), then back to low signal 3G, then the no signal again, and finally settles in 2G for a while.  Then the process starts all over again.  My locations are in a strong signal area for T-Mobile 3G and 4G (I am in a 4G market).  I have seen mention of this issue in other forums, but I have no mention of it here.  I just got this phone and am wondering if this is an issue with it or T-Mobile.

10 Posts

December 25th, 2010 01:00

Yep I'm having exactly the same problems. Constantly dropping & picking up the network signal like a yo-yo, goes from zero signal, to 1 bar, 2 bars, all bars, 3g, back to no bars. Seems to really be affecting battery life too cause it lasts no length. Between this and the constant crashes I'm beginning to think I bought this device prematurely. Ah well after xmas I'll get a replacement & hope it was just a bad batch of phones or something.

16 Posts

December 27th, 2010 05:00

I am still hoping for an answer on this.  This problems seems widespread.

16 Posts

December 27th, 2010 10:00

Called support and getting replacement sent.  Hopefully this will fix the problem, however, I am not confident.  Many have reported the same issue.  Sounds like a radio problem.

13 Posts

December 28th, 2010 00:00

Same issue here....

No Events found!