Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 3rd, 2013 09:00

Where can I download a call Home Template for a vnx5100 ?

Hello All,

does anyone know a direct link or a package which contain a call home template for the vnx5100 ?

I would only like to use E-Mail home because of there is no Internet Connection availible.

Many Thanks

May 4th, 2013 10:00

Outside of EMC, they are only available to partners via the EMC Services Partner Web portal.  This is available as follows:

1) Log into powerlink.emc.com

2) In the upper-right corner, in the pull-down (default selection is "Navigator") choose: "EMC Services Partner Web"

3) In the portal, it is then available as follows:

a) In the blue menu bar along the top, select "VNX & VNXe"

b) Under the section: "EMC VNX Series" > "Installation Resources", select "Service Tools Downloads"

c) It is listed as "Call-Home Template File"

I'm going to assume though you aren't an EMC employee or representing a partner, so you will need to follow-up with your service provider or open up a ticket with EMC Support to obtain it.

May 6th, 2013 21:00

Hi, I am an EMC partner, and the Call-Home Template File" is not listed under Service Tools Downloads"..Where can I get the file from.

Regards,

George.

May 7th, 2013 02:00

Please follow-up and work with support.  They will need to review your profile.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

December 11th, 2013 10:00

The call home templates are not available to all partners on EMC Service Partner Web.

They are available to EMC employees and ASP partners.

This is the information that I have regarding requests for the templates:

The call home templates are no longer available for download. Currently there are two options for setting up call home on a VNX system:

For Block systems it is best to setup ESRS IP Client. The call home template is included in the s/w download and is the only place where the template is used. This download requires the customer to use their Powerlink account to download the s/w. The system should authenticate  by asking for the array s/n.

Email home from a SP is no longer a supported process for Block systems.

For File or Unified systems you can setup call home from the control station.  The call home template is embedded in the OE code for the is process.

Refer to  emc309065 attached for the correct call home configuration on VNX.

1 Attachment

8.6K Posts

December 17th, 2014 06:00

If you are a partner it should be available from the partner services website

If you are an end customer please contact support

No Events found!