Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

A

November 22nd, 2011 01:00

Cisco UCS API with vFoglight Script Agent

I have been working on an agent and cartridge for Cisco UCS to gather Blade information. I have posted all of the alpha code on my blog and in this posting. This agent requires Ruby be installed on the Windows FGLAM. Join this discussion to stay up to date.

1 Attachment

December 15th, 2011 14:00

Hello All,

I am getting close to completing the very first version of the Cartridge and Agent which collects the information. I had to go back and change the way the data is collected and laid out in the XML. Nothing big just change it a bit. Stay tuned, I will have a video as well to show how everything fits together.

December 22nd, 2011 19:00

Hello everyone. I completed the Cartridge and Agent and will post everything soon. Couple more tests with directions and installers. It should be posted first week of new year (2012) and I will make a new posting for the code/installer. Marry christmas and Happy New Year!!

1 Message

May 29th, 2012 22:00

I'd **really** like to get this installed and working... Art - are you still working on this? Is Quest planning to release a cartidge for UCS any time soon? How soon? If not I'm going to take your work and hack it into workability for our UCS environment.. Obviously I'd rather have a real Quest supported cartridge though, but I need something now, you know.

59 Posts

May 31st, 2012 12:00

Hi Stephen,

Quest won't be releasing a cartridge for UCS any time soon and Art is no longer working on this project, so I would encourage you to take this alpha code and "hack it into workability". It would be great if you could post your work back to this thread along with any questions. From my perspective, I'd love to see a version of this script without the Ruby dependency.

Regards,

Brian Wheeldon

132 Posts

June 18th, 2012 12:00

I'm also needing to get the UCS cartridge into usable form.

Anyone else interested in collaborating on this?

john_s_main@uhc.com

July 19th, 2013 12:00

Hi John,

How are you monitoring UCS today?  Did you use the alpha code or revert to the integration cart?

Thx,

chris.roberts@software.dell.com

October 1st, 2014 05:00

Hello!

Does anybody has  any version of script or cartridge for monitoring UCS? Could you share it please?

No Events found!