Start a Conversation

Unsolved

Y

2 Posts

August 28th, 2022 07:00

Fraud service by your authorised dealer

Hi Dell 

This is regarding the monopoly circulating in the market by your authorised dealer RK computer solutions shop no. 3 indra market hapur road modinagar,ghaziabad

Let me tell you I have purchased dell battery from your dealer attached bill herewith there was a minor problem of battery undetection in my system for which your dealer said that they have to check the system and after checking they told me that your mother board has been crashed and after that your hard disk also got crashed for that we have to change the entire mother board of the system for which he is charging me now 14000 indian rupees this is totally black marketing and ruin customer trust by doing this kind of work.

As my laptop initially has no problem of hard disk and mother board bu due to their incompetent worker they have just crashed by laptop to garbage .

Is this how your trustable dealer works in market and fool your customers .Just because of company trust I went to your dealer rather to go on some local dealer . 

I will not going to pay single penny for this and will file a case against him for harassing and block my system. 

I just want your support to cancel dealership of him and have lost faith in Dell too . 

Let me know a step forward how can you support me in this . 

August 28th, 2022 07:00

Here is my contact details

7 Technologist

• 

12K Posts

August 28th, 2022 09:00

Do not post personal data in the forum such as Service Tag numbers or personal phone numbers, addresses, etc. for your own security.

4 Operator

• 

20.1K Posts

August 28th, 2022 10:00

This a public user to user help forum--not Dell support.

Anyone might claim they are authorized dealers when they are not. Return the computer to them for a refund if you can. Dell is an on line seller.

No Events found!