nyland
1 Copper

Adobe Pro digital download link not working

I purchased Adobe Pro from Dell online.  I received the confirmation and subsequent email saying it was completed.  I followed the link to my My Locker account where it showed my confirmed purchase.  There was a link that said "Download Link."  This is the only thing that could be clicked.  After clicking it a program was downloaded (smartsource.MediaManager.application).  Every time I try to run this program it fails.  I can upload the error report, but it says to contact the supplier.  I don't anticipate support from Dell any time soon.  Now I've paid for software and not able to use it.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

RE: Adobe Pro digital download link not working

nyland,

You can click the link for my dell downloads, register at the site and you should be able to download the program.

My Dell Downloads-Smartsource

Downloads from the site must use Internet Explorer.

For me to better assist in troubleshooting, please click my DELL-Jesse L and send me a Private Message with the Dell Service Tag number and your Dell Order number.

You would click my name in blue, then on the next page in the upper right corner, click the words "send private message"

Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?
0 Kudos