Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 2nd, 2017 04:00

DigitalPersona Fingerprint Software for Windows 10

Hello,

I have just reinstalled OS (Windows 10 x64) on my laptop Vostro 3350 and I am unsuccessfully looking for the driver of the fingerprint validity sensor.

I believe the software I am looking for is called DigitalPersona Fingerprint Software v6.X but the links on the official Dell page are not working (the website www.digitalpersona.com is not accessible).

There are also download links of v6.2.1.309 in a post from 2012 , but also not working.

Are there any working mirror links for this software?

Thank you very much!

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

July 2nd, 2017 22:00

Thank you for your message.

This system has not been tested for Windows 10 & there are no drivers available for Windows 10.

There are drivers available for Windows 8.  You can try installing this software from the link you shared in compatibility mode & check if that helps.

July 26th, 2017 08:00

Sorry but I don't think you have even read and understand my post. I pointed out that the download links I shared DO NOT WORK!

I have already tested the DigitalPersona software v6.x under Windows 10 before when I was able to download it, but now I can't and that is the problem, not the fact I am using Windows 10!

So fix the links please!

No Events found!