Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 26th, 2016 02:00

Obsolete drivers of Dell Inspiron 15 3537 laptop for windows 10.

I'm having a lot of trouble using my laptop since win 10 upgrade.

1.The drivers are really very old(seems like win 8.1 drivers have been used) especially the BIOS driver which dates back to 2014.

2.The boot time has increased alot from 15 seconds to approx 70+ seconds. Also the Dell logo shows twice(once the regular one and one more in which the rotating dots are very slow).

I've contacted Microsoft support for the same. After diagnosis they said it was a driver issue.  Also I've contacted the DELL support as well but I got the answer as "Sorry sir, your warranty period is over and hence we cannot resolve this issue."

I would appreciate the driver updates from DELL software community. And also to keep providing updates for the laptops series which have closed.(This is a common problem with DELL , stopping software updates for old laptop series).
Any help regarding the above issue are welcome . Thank you in advance.

• 

16.7K Posts

July 26th, 2016 10:00

vishal1325,

Unfortunately, I cannot say when or if the Windows 10 drivers for the Inspiron 3537 will be updated. However, you may want to istall a fresh Windows 10 upgrade  on your computer. You will need to install the original installed OS on your computer and then upgrade to Windows 10.  I have included some links to help you if you choose to do so.

Troubleshooting Slow System Performance

Inspiron 3537 Drivers and Downloads

Windows 10 upgrade

All recovery images contain the version of Windows that shipped with your system. If you upgraded to Windows 10, you will need to reinstall your original version and then re-upgrade to Windows 10.

Windows Media Backup 

Reset or reinstall Windows 10 on your Dell computer

2 Posts

July 26th, 2016 11:00

Atleast the BIOS update should be provided ??? It's A08 new ones have A12.

No Events found!