Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

S

October 30th, 2017 10:00

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

I previously had Windows Movie Maker 12 and Windows Photo Gallery on My Dell Insperion 5555 that had Windows 10 latest updates 1709 build installed.  Now was uodated to Fall Creators Update and those two proprams are gone. ?    Can I get them back somehow?

3 Posts

November 2nd, 2017 14:00

Installing Windows Photo Gallery is pretty simple, and you can do it by following these steps:

1. Go to Windows Essentials download page and download Windows Essentials.

2. Run the wlsetup-web file that you just downloaded to start the setup.

3. Wait for the installation process to prepare.

4. Select Choose the programs you want to install.

5. Make sure to only select Photo Gallery and Movie Maker. Click the Installbutton to start the installation.

6. Wait for the applications to install.

7. Once the setup is completed click the Close button.

Once the setup is finished you can start Photo Gallery by double clicking its shortcut.

if you have Windows Photo Gallery installed, you probably have Windows Movie Maker as well since the two are bundled together. To install Windows Movie Maker, do the following:

1. Download Windows Live Essentials and start the setup.

2. Make sure to select Choose the programs you want to install option.

3. Make sure to select only Photo Gallery and Movie Maker and click the Install button.

4. Wait for the installation to finish.

Again, if you have Windows Photo Gallery installed, you most likely have Windows Movie Maker installed as well, so there’s no need to install it.

Once you install the application, you can easily start it simply by double clicking the Movie Maker shortcut.

16 Posts

November 2nd, 2017 17:00

Please follow below instructions::

Installing Windows Photo Gallery is pretty simple, and you can do it by following these steps:

1. Go to Windows Essentials download page and download Windows Essentials.

2. Run the wlsetup-web file that you just downloaded to start the setup.

3. Wait for the installation process to prepare.

4. Select Choose the programs you want to install.

5. Make sure to only select Photo Gallery and Movie Maker. Click the Installbutton to start the installation.

6. Wait for the applications to install.

7. Once the setup is completed click the Close button.

If you have Windows Photo Gallery installed, you probably have Windows Movie Maker as well since the two are bundled together.

5 Posts

November 2nd, 2017 18:00

Alex - Thank you for your response but Microsoft did away with the Windows Essential Download site in January 2017.   Both Movie Maker and Photo Gallery just disappeared after the Windows Fall Creators Update on my computer.  It was there and working before the update but I cannot roll it back since  the update.  SamsHome

5 Posts

November 3rd, 2017 08:00

Thank you for your response but Microsoft did away with the Windows Essential Download site in January 2017.   Both Movie Maker and Photo Gallery just disappeared after the Windows Fall Creators Update on my computer.  It was there and working before the update but I cannot roll it back since  the update.  SamsHome

16 Posts

November 4th, 2017 04:00

Here is the link to download:: web.archive.org/.../wlsetup-all.exe

Please follow above methods and instructions to install.

No Events found!